Thursday 8 January 2015

Hello!!!

Hello!!!
My name is Amy, I am 23 years old and I love to craft!
I wanted to start this blog to keep track of everything I do and to share it all with you guys.
I am like your typical crafter, I started out making cards and then moved onto scrapbooking (which I admit took me some time to get the hang of) but then as I started going to craft fairs with my Grandma, I started to notice other crafts and of course I had to try them out.
I first dabbled a bit in jewellery making, you know your basic dangle earring with a single bead, nothing too fancy but as it was my first, I thought it was the best set of earrings in the world. As I carried on with jewellery, I started experimenting in wire wrapping and other techniques, I even took a couple of classes to learn the more difficult stuff. I sold quite a bit of jewellery at church sales and craft fairs my mum took me to but it still wasn't enough, I still felt like I wanted to try something new.
And ever since then, I've always had that feeling, that I need to try something new, I need something to experiment with.
So, this blog will show you all of my experiments and all of my well loved crafts that I have been doing from the start.
These crafts will include:
  • Card Craft
  • Scrapbooking
  • Jewellery Making
  • Face Painting
  • Home DIY
  • Filofax / Organisation Binders
  • Soap Making / Bath Products
  • Fimo / Clay Modelling
  • Baking
And of course any new things I come across along the way!
So, I hope you will stick with me through my journey and I will try to entertain and inspire you along the way... can't make any promises though :)
Stay Inspired
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment